Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many posts have I mentioned Esk? Go through my post history.

I am disliked because I gave news no one wanted to hear and now I have been proved right.

How many have Esk's sources transfer targets have we signed? Not one. I am not having a pop at him I am questioning his sources - they don't know anything.

Last I will say on the subject - don't want to cause any wars here.
I sincerely hope you're wrong on that one.

Just keep pulling it up on it's massive inconsistencies in what it posts and boom. On ignore.

One of the most obvious WUM multis we've had but whatever people get their kicks from I guess.

Anyway, it's a new day (yes it is) I wonder if it will bring us a new player. Not sure myself. Next week though...

I've kind of gone a bit zen about the whole thing now, feel certain it will happen, but not to what we on here bang our feet about, but to the owners timetable.

Step back and look at the club, Moshiri has gone about restructuring it in an impressive and quite rapid fashion already, have a huge amount of confidence in he knows what he is doing and is rather good at it mate

Let me make this clear seeing as you're all raging and can't think straight.

I am not calling Esk a liar - I am simply saying that I don't think his sources are very good. My opinion.

Anyway you're all too angry and I am leaving for a weekend's holiday now.

Have fun all.

Imagine actually believing someone on a faceless forum on the Internet.

Especially when they're linking their social network to every post.

Go outside and get some air, when something actually happens the club will announce it.

I am not calling Esk a liar - I am simply saying that I don't think his sources are very good. My opinion.

Have fun all.
you not going to Barnsley Angel?xxx.

To be fair on @Angel Delight i question @TheEsk sometimes. Sometimes i'm fed a little info from a friend that sometimes turns out true and sometimes doesn't, and i use my info against his sometimes and there completley off. Again sometimes my own mate is wrong so i don't like to post anything, but the only signing i've heard from him that matches @The Esk is Witsel. So Angel may very well be right about Mata.

If you forget the price tag most of you would say that Sigurson would improve our team greatly and would like him here. These are the price brackets at the moment so waste of time moaning about it as its not your money.

Hes a proper no10, intelligent footballer , can take a decent corner and a cracking free kick. Whats not to be happy about.

Cant wait around for players to make up there mind all summer so if he comes in il be delighted. Might stop some of the whining going on here when we actually spent money

Regarding mata, nothing in that interview with jose sugestthat he will defo stay, I took the opposite. If he wasn't illing to fight for his place at Chelsea then I doubt he do the same at Utd. Just my opinion

Think with certain posters on here that people are not happy with if you try not to respond to his nonsense then hel soon get bored of been ignored ad g back on his own clubs forum

Happy Friday people, good times are on the way

Have fun all.

OR

His sources were spot on and things changed since then. Mata may be staying but if we were bidding for him then perhaps he was available and open to a move back then? It is only jose perhaps getting involved and telling him to stay and giving him plans that turned his head back to staying at the club? Means the transfer would then fall through when before that it was all set to be sorted?

Same as witsel, happy to sign for us, on holiday but by the time he ends up back in russia his agent tells him juve are interested in him so therefore he then stops picking up the phone waiting for juve to ring him.

Point is in both cases the original deals changed very quickly because of one small influence. It isn't like we had not even bid for them or opened any sort of negotiation, if something small happens that changes the player's mind then the original info would still be correct.

Imagine an ITK spouting Gerrard to chelsea for ages and then he turns his car round on the motorway and decides not to sign? Would that insider info be wrong then considering the deals and talks had taken place already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back