Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine actually believing someone on a faceless forum on the Internet.

Especially when they're linking their social network to every post.

Go outside and get some air, when something actually happens the club will announce it.

It's simple, take what he says with a pinch of salt.

But, certain people can't comprehend this. Now, we have bullying of posters if information it questioned. It's all a bit unsavory.

It's simple, take what he says with a pinch of salt.

But, certain people can't comprehend this. Now, we have bullying of posters if information it questioned. It's all a bit unsavory.
Are you being sincere when you say those who question information are being bullied? lol

Right can we question Esk's 'sources' now?

We were never in for Mata. Like I told you all a million times, he is staying at Man Utd even Mourinho has come out and said so as well now.
broken_record.jpg

Reports: Everton want Sigurdsson, by GrandOldTeam

sig-150x150.jpg

Ronald Koeman is lining up a £25 million bid for Gylfi Sigurdsson according to the Telegraph.

Apparently Everton will make a substantial offer for the Iceland international who the report claims has been a target for both Koeman and new Director of Football Steve Walsh at their former clubs.

The Swansea midfielder had an impressive Euro 2016, helping Iceland reach the quarter-finals in their first major tournament and Swansea are now facing a challenge to keep the 26-year-old at the Liberty Stadium.

Everton line up a £25 million bid for Gylfi Sigurdsson https://t.co/1PEiya8hvS pic.twitter.com/4A0boVkyNu

— Telegraph Football (@TeleFootball) July 22, 2016

The post Reports: Everton want Sigurdsson appeared first on GrandOldTeam.

Another day closer to the start of the season another day with zero activity.

Pathetic from Everton really, Koeman, Moshiri and now Walsh should all be ashamed of themselves.

Relegation fodder.

Back on thread topic, I think...

I'd get Siggy in a snip. Proven prem team player-makes things tick. Great link up player for Lukaku.

(Oh, I think this should now move to Sig thread!)

Another day closer to the start of the season another day with zero activity.

Pathetic from Everton really, Koeman, Moshiri and now Walsh should all be ashamed of themselves.

Relegation fodder.

The sad thing is this (which I assume is sarcasm) is not far from actual comments and opinions.

is 25m a lot of money for a player of his standard? Don't know if he's really what we need if I'm honest. Hoping for a bigger signing than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back