Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
there has been a lot of underwhelming transfer activity at other clubs.
Everton is playing things exactly right

softly, softly, catchee monkey.

I am very much enjoying our 'new' Everton's thoughtful and strategic manoeuverings.

But we're missing out on valuable training time, it takes a while to get lads integrated and we've wasted 3 weeks so far.

I reckon that's not as much an opinion as perhaps others do.
These are professional footy players and can join a team and be ok.

When we signed Lukaku, McCarthy and Barry they all settled in right away.

Just not a biggy for me. But I can understand why people could worry about it.

I'm starting to get concerned that we are lacking in our negotiations and some of these players linked are simply using us to get other clubs into the market or to get improved contracts. I'm slightly concerned. Can't for a second believe we planned to be in the last week of July with no ins.

The transfers will come I've no doubt. But I doubt they'll be what we want.

I'm starting to get concerned that we are lacking in our negotiations and some of these players linked are simply using us to get other clubs into the market or to get improved contracts. I'm slightly concerned. Can't for a second believe we planned to be in the last week of July with no ins.

The transfers will come I've no doubt. But I doubt they'll be what we want.

Its always going to be a challenge attracting top players with no european football though, we have finished 11th the last 2 seasons, from an outsider looking in that doesnt bode well.

You've played a little loose with the term 'realistic' haven't you?

And weirdly missed off the one I was certain I wanted in Zeiler!
To be fair I did say that later on in my post.

I'd just like to see some business done like everyone else, starting tomorrow preferably. Once we get a couple in we can start to relax.

Imagine Martinez getting the Hull job and taking Cleverley and Kone off our hands for actual money, £10m for Clev and £2.5m for Arouna.

and then spending the money on a Stoke player

bf9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back