Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we have 2 long running transfer sagas.

One shorter and bombshell filled transfer saga

And two imminent then off sagas.

And no signings lol

To hear some people talk you would think we have a endless supply of money and just need one or two players max to be sorted for next season. So far we have managed to bring in nobody of note, we need several players and have more then one area on the pitch that needs looking at, including the left. If we get him over the next few days at least we have managed to get the ball rolling even if he isnt the big star name we have beaten one of the top 4 clubs to sign.
Starting to look like a failure this transfer window.

Look pretty obvious that our targets don't want to come to us and/or we don't have the money we claim to get deals done.

'Nothing will be the same again' is starting to look like a bit of a joke.

Don't even think this is knee jerking now. I tried to stay patient, but we're two weeks away from the new season and we haven't addressed any of our weaknesses.

We go with what we got mate. Martinez built a decent squad during his time here.
And we usually do our business on deadline day which I'm convinced will be the case again.

Starting to look like a failure this transfer window.

Look pretty obvious that our targets don't want to come to us and/or we don't have the money we claim to get deals done.

'Nothing will be the same again' is starting to look like a bit of a joke.

Don't even think this is knee jerking now. I tried to stay patient, but we're two weeks away from the new season and we haven't addressed any of our weaknesses.

We've addressed the weakness of an under-performing manager, which is a start.

Just a hunch, but the lack of activity suggests to me that we're trying for players who ordinarily wouldn't be in our sights, who might be content to wait until closer to the transfer window before assessing their options. It's certainly not ideal to wait so long to integrate new players but, when pretty much every person who has previously shown themselves to have some inside knowledge of the club is suggesting big things, I'd be inclined to wait and see.

The boat has well and truly sailed on this transfer window, and Moshiri is increasingly being outed as a massive fraud.

FFS lads, we miss out on a few so-so signings as they want to milk us dry, so what?

We'll sign players soon and be looking great going into the new season. Moshiri clearly has a plan to get us into the top places in this league, just lets see how it pans out.

Lad? You taking the Chico option here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back