Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
For [Poor language removed] sake. Having to deal with a newcastle fan who is taking the piss out of everton. It is absolutely painful. We need to sign somebody

Newcastle United Fixtures

Fri 05 19:45 A Fulham FLC
Sat 13 15:00 H Huddersfield FLC
Wed 17 19:45 H Reading FLC
Sat 20 15:00 A Bristol City FLC
Sat 27 17:30 H Brighton FLC

just show him that mate

Says who evidence suggests we just been outbid for wages for Arnie?

No signings 17 days to go

Has any itk on here mentioned us going for him??

We've had links for all kinds of players that have been proven true but their was nothing for him. It sounds like he himself threw our name in the hat to get a better deal. It doesn't look like we did anything at all.

For [Poor language removed] sake. Having to deal with a newcastle fan who is taking the piss out of everton. It is absolutely painful. We need to sign somebody

Patience is a virtue, another generic quote is He who laughs last, laughs loudest. Bide your time mate.

i think we could do with a couple of strikers, one could be a youngster...as seems we have no options even in the youth team

I said yesterday that in my opinion Witsel, Carvalho and Mata will be Everton players before the end of the window. Koulibaly - we are determined to out-bid Chelsea. We are looking for a goalkeeper, RB, and a forward option. Walsh may add more if his targets are available
Holy Sh...er...sherbet...but seriously @The Esk...another "late afternoon" comment...no sleep again tonight...please man, give me a break I need some rest...:oops:

I said yesterday that in my opinion Witsel, Carvalho and Mata will be Everton players before the end of the window. Koulibaly - we are determined to out-bid Chelsea. We are looking for a goalkeeper, RB, and a forward option. Walsh may add more if his targets are available
So, in your opinion, why have we not concluded any business yet? Season is coming up fast, would you not have thought we'd have 1 or 2 players in by now?

i think it's fair to say the fan base would have more confidence of this happening if we could get the first signing over the line. At the moment it feels all worryingly quiet. I'm remaining positive but time is rapidly running out.

Well, there's absolutely no way they're finishing above us this season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back