Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

So, in your opinion, why have we not concluded any business yet? Season is coming up fast, would you not have thought we'd have 1 or 2 players in by now?

Four factors - (i) it's hard and complex to get these types of players, particularly when we don't have the near-term pedigree of seasoned CL contenders. As a result agents are asking for more, and have changed terms during negotiations; (ii) The Pogba situation has definitely made things slower than would have been (iii) what was not apparent at the beginning of the summer was that although we had targets and have been talking to some of our potential "marquee" signings, Koeman wanted to have a look at what he had and (iv) the DoF appointment has held up potential transactions outside of the bigger names we have identified.

I said yesterday that in my opinion Witsel, Carvalho and Mata will be Everton players before the end of the window. Koulibaly - we are determined to out-bid Chelsea. We are looking for a goalkeeper, RB, and a forward option. Walsh may add more if his targets are available

I'd be happy with just one for now to get the ball rolling...

My initial thoughts were that he is an awful player but then I see stats like those and I shamelessly retract my view and say for £7m let's get him! In Walsh we trust.

Is he 95% the player of Kante at 20% the price (if so great)or are his stats dreadful because Villa were crap and he padded his stats because Villa were constantly under the kosh? I don't know - didn't watch him enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back