Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you actually watch any of the games he played in?

He was superb for about 5 games running just after Christmas (after only playing one full game in the first half of the season due to injury), then got injured vs Swansea.

Came back in against Arsenal and had a shocker, but that was about it for the rest of the season...
Yes, I've seen every match he's played for Everton. And Besic was not good for us last season. McCarthy wasnt either, still we played better with him on than Besic.

I said yesterday that in my opinion Witsel, Carvalho and Mata will be Everton players before the end of the window. Koulibaly - we are determined to out-bid Chelsea. We are looking for a goalkeeper, RB, and a forward option. Walsh may add more if his targets are available
VjwbfpQ.gif

What a statement that would make to the league!

Anyone at this point pretending we haven't had a shocker this July in terms of transfers are just deluding themselves.

I'm embarrassed for us to be honest. We'll sign players obviously, but there's not a prayer of us being a cohesive unit with a good pre-season behind a largely settled squad now - rumours of outgoings all over the place, incomings not happening, and a completely unimproved squad that wasn't up to the task last season.

What an absolute shambles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back