Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone at this point pretending we haven't had a shocker this July in terms of transfers are just deluding themselves.

I'm embarrassed for us to be honest. We'll sign players obviously, but there's not a prayer of us being a cohesive unit with a good pre-season behind a largely settled squad now - rumours of outgoings all over the place, incomings not happening, and a completely unimproved squad that wasn't up to the task last season.

What an absolute shambles.

Zzzzzzzzz
Go have a pint mate

Anyone at this point pretending we haven't had a shocker this July in terms of transfers are just deluding themselves.

I'm embarrassed for us to be honest. We'll sign players obviously, but there's not a prayer of us being a cohesive unit with a good pre-season behind a largely settled squad now - rumours of outgoings all over the place, incomings not happening, and a completely unimproved squad that wasn't up to the task last season.

New ownership, new manager, new coaching staff, new DoF, some of the dead wood shipped out - all in the last few months. Rome wasn't built in a day you know.

Zzzzzzzzz
Go have a pint mate

Same sort of response to criticism of Martinez - look at how that turned out.

Something has gone very wrong at Everton over the last month. We'll sign players in August obviously, we won't go down obviously - but the chance to have a real go at a disjointed league has been well and truly lost in my opinion, and that's a big disappointment, as it's there to have a real go at.

I thought I'd pop my head in this thread to see what's going on after a day's work and what do I find?

111 pages of written sewage.

Wading through pure sh..e in the hope that a diamond has been squeezed out by someone.

I know we'll sign the players Koeman wants and I don't really care if it takes until the closing minutes of the window to do so.

Those of you that are getting your big grey panties in a twist, just wait. After all, we've now been waiting 21 years for a trophy.

A couple of weeks for a player or 2 is nothing.

I still won't be able to resist coming in here though. ;)

We've had a director of football for one week, and a new manager for just over a month.

BAWK classic material right here

Something has gone very wrong at Everton over the last month. We'll sign players in August obviously, we won't go down obviously - but the chance to have a real go at a disjointed league has been well and truly lost in my opinion, and that's a big disappointment, as it's there to have a real go at.
"Something has gone very wrong at Everton"? Behave mate that is just utter drivel

Im honestly crying, have you just wrote the whole season off before August?

Oh God.

@chicoazul

New ownership, new manager, new coaching staff, new DoF, some of the dead wood shipped out - all in the last few months. Rome wasn't built in a day you know.

No excuse for the situation we're in right now. Again, that argument is a delusion - we've had a terrible July, and that means we've missed a big, big chance this year.

I said yesterday that in my opinion Witsel, Carvalho and Mata will be Everton players before the end of the window. Koulibaly - we are determined to out-bid Chelsea. We are looking for a goalkeeper, RB, and a forward option. Walsh may add more if his targets are available

A minimum of seven players? I assume others will go as well as Stones, Howard, Hibbert, and Osman, then. It'll be nice to have a more balanced squad, and it's good to see Koeman addressing the spine of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back