Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
article-2579351-1C38204A00000578-102_634x419.jpg

Your are not going to offer sweeties and some puppies too are you, as you already have a white van and a moustache!

The BIG word there is "linked".......we could be linked with Mick Lyons too...

That's true. Hopefully it's not true

I remember when Walsh came in it was all over the press that he'd made an agreement not to sign Leicester players then a week later the papers are linking us with Mahrez. They make it up as they go along

One thing I will say if the agreement is true by the way, does anyone think Leicester would stick to it if we made a 100m bid for him?

@mutley

Guyanese people
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Guyanese people are people originating from Guyana, officially named the Co-operative Republic of Guyana, which is located on the northern coast of South America and borders the Caribbean Sea. While geographically Guyana is a part of the South American mainland, it is culturally much more similar to the nearby island nations of the West Indies such as Trinidad and Tobago, Barbados, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines andGrenada. In fact, Guyana is considered a Caribbean country even though it is not an island nation located in the Caribbean Sea, as are most Caribbean nations.

I used to be going out with a girl who's family were from guyana. She was unbelivably hot.

Suriname used to be Dutch Guiana. There was a Spanish Guiana (now part of Venezuela), a Portugese Guiana (now part of Brazil) and of course French Guiana (where Devil's Island is/was) remains a French territory in South America.
The current Guyana country was an ex British colony (NB it's sometimes spelled Guiana)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back