Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be an opinion within the club that we lack leaders, and that gets even worse when Jags is injured (which seems to be pretty often now). A senior CB makes sense.

Who along with jags will need to be replaced in a couple of years time. Makes no sense to me. Ideally you want a partnership that can last seasons you can build upon. Always wary of having to change a defence.

Older players get found out in this league when it comes to pace

I'm hearing we're close to signing someone as we've been in talks for a while and it looks like things are advancing.

Talks ongoing

21d0e1cf0d9121f82177c07cf7f28ed2.jpg

Who along with jags will need to be replaced in a couple of years time. Makes no sense to me. Ideally you want a partnership that can last seasons you can build upon. Always wary of having to change a defence.

Older players get found out in this league when it comes to pace
We need senior players though. Hibbert, Pienaar, Osman, Howard all gone, Baines and Jags getting more injury prone, Barry not a certain starter, who's going to lead the players - and importantly who's going to lead the defense? Getting a good CB that's captained another team is a clever move IMO, even if we only have them for a couple of seasons.

This Ghezzal lad is always gonna be compared with Mahrez. Read good things about him. Interesting to see what happens.

Being called "the new xxx" is a kiss of death and if it's not überlazy churnalism then it reveals those with an agenda to promote certain players.

And Twitter? ugh...worse than the Daily rags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back