Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe we have gone from being linked with 50m moves for Joe hart.. Players like witsel and mata.. All of a sudden we seem to be going for abject players

Jose fonte. 9m for a player who turns 33 in December.

Been away a while. This sounds to have been an amazing window. Our squad is really international now which is a bit ironic given Brexit.
How far advanced are our talks with the transfer targets from Japan and Malta?
And the Ghanian and the bloke from Guyana?...anybody got a YouTube link I can check them out on?

Been away a while. This sounds to have been an amazing window. Our squad is really international now which is a bit ironic given Brexit.
And the Ghanian and the bloke from Guyana?...anybody got a YouTube link I can check them out on?

Just been told by my mate who's also ITK, we're in for a guy from the Lebanon now lol

...the links to a Maltese and a Japanese transfer target sound pretty well sourced (@mutley ). Exciting, cosmopolitan times...and yes the irony is not lost on me . Brexit has made us even more international

I'm questioning the word Guyanese, i'll accept Maltese and Japanese but not Guyanese

188zjd.jpg

Moshiri or no Moshiri

That is the question.

I prefer *to mosh or not to mosh*

*might cause jarg nosh flashbacks*

Massively concerning. Shambolic to not have had a few names in by now and had them get to know the staff and players. Fans have shown their faith by breaking season ticket records and all they've got in return is silence and Fulham's reserve goalkeeper. Way to go Everton. Just like we were all fed up and had all enthusiasm and excitement sapped from us with the pursuit of Koeman, I am pretty certain any 'big name' signings will be met with "well we still need x more players", etc. A wasted summer and opportunity.

Life is suffering said Buddha.

Think there have been a little mistake in communications when Moshiri took over. There have been talks of a 100m warchest... The press release should have said a "minus 100m warchest" ...

We will sell Lukaku and Stones for 110m and get in Ashley Williams or Fonte in defence for 10m and sign Bendtner on a free up front... he is the only one we can get as he does not expect any sign on bonus and does not have an agent at the moment either

...the links to a Maltese and a Japanese transfer target sound pretty well sourced (@mutley ). Exciting, cosmopolitan times...and yes the irony is not lost on me . Brexit has made us even more international

We're also in for a guy from the little known country of Noblei, whose people are known as....

Wait for it....

Nobleinese...

I thank you and goodnight.

We will sell Lukaku and Stones for 110m and get in Ashley Williams or Fonte in defence for 10m and sign Bendtner on a free up front... he is the only one we can get as he does not expect any sign on bonus and does not have an agent at the moment either

Erm....yeah....I'm sure that's how the project was sold to Koeman:

FM - "Join us as Manager - we're even worse than Southampton for selling our best players. Oh and you'll have £10M to spend once Stones and Lukaku have gone"

RK - "Fantashtic, where do I sign?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back