Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever anybody says, it's been a terrible summer to be an Everton fan.

....in your opinion. Personally, I think finally getting shut of Martinez, bringing Koeman and his team in, and bringing Walsh in as DOF has been the best thing to happen to this club in years. We've got a future under Moshiri, a great time to be a blue. So what that we haven't signed anyone of note yet - plenty of time.

We have a very talented squad...the best Everton squad since the 80s?
Perhaps RK has decided he does not need reinforcements.
...but I for one would love to have a Guyanese in the team

Gonna have to call you out on this one deip, i want proof Guyanese is a word ?

....in your opinion. Personally, I think finally getting shut of Martinez, bringing Koeman and his team in, and bringing Walsh in as DOF has been the best thing to happen to this club in years. We've got a future under Moshiri, a great time to be a blue. So what that we haven't signed anyone of note yet - plenty of time.
Your insistence on contributing sensible posts, is really lowering the tone of the place.
Please desist!...and let everybody just fume mindlessly

Sums it up right there mate.

I know you will more than likely post some obscure link which backs up your claims but eff it..... hahahahahahahahaha!

The Guardian and The Times for me are the most reliable as unlike The Sun or The Mirror people won't be buying those papers for the footy news.
The Guardian and Daily Record get 1 in 3 correct. Sun and Mirror 1 in 5. Whereas the good old Metro is bottom with 1 in 7.

Whatever anybody says, it's been a terrible summer to be an Everton fan.
I agree - fuming I didn't get a badge with my season ticket.

Now it's nailed on we go into the season disjointed, with no chemistry in the squad and still looking for more than a handful of players. Even if we sign somebody end of this week, how long until they bed into the squad?
Nailed on lad - NAILED ON.

So nailed on it could only be more nailed on if you nailed a nail into the nail it was on.

We need a goalkeeper, we need a midfielder, we need a striker, and that's to improve our first eleven. Our squad is full of players earning an absolute fortune who are nowhere near good enough; McGeady, Kone, Niasse, Gibson, Oviedo, Cleverley, Robles. Minimum 250k a week for players who offer nothing, and seemingly no takers.
Clear them all out before we have signed their replacements - it's management 101 what is Koeman thinking the ginger fraud?

What has happened to this new market of players we can suddenly afford?
Blown up by ISIS lad.

Proper sad - Lee Cattermole's agent was killed which has delayed his signing.

Oh, and our star striker and star defender are both desperate to leave.
Who could blame them though? Apparently Koeman is forcing them to play bare arse if they miss a penalty in training - shocking.

The way I see it the board possibly (we have no proof, despite what our friend the Esk claims) has ambitions of signing top players, but for whatever reason we aren't able to sign them. Stock fallen too low? Not able to offer enough in wages? Fees too much?
You would have to ask @The Esk that mate but in my opinion the biggest obstacle has been Jimmy the kit man's insistence that we not sign anyone with the letters W or J in their name (long story).

Jimmy holds a lot of sway at Goodison and this has led to protracted talks with the players agents about legally changing their names.

Expect this to rumble on for some time.

In light of not being able to attract top players, where are the plan B players? Going into the season with a reserve goalkeeper signed and not a sniff of any quality added to the squad is an embarrassment, Moshiri or no Moshiri.
That is the question.

Hope this helps.

I agree - fuming I didn't get a badge with my season ticket.

Nailed on lad - NAILED ON.

So nailed on it could only be more nailed on if you nailed a nail into the nail it was on.

Clear them all out before we have signed their replacements - it's management 101 what is Koeman thinking the ginger fraud?

Blown up by ISIS lad.

Proper sad - Lee Cattermole's agent was killed which has delayed his signing.

Who could blame them though? Apparently Koeman is forcing them to play bare arse if they miss a penalty in training - shocking.

You would have to ask @The Esk that mate but in my opinion the biggest obstacle has been Jimmy the kit man's insistence that we not sign anyone with the letters W or J in their name (long story).

Jimmy holds a lot of sway at Goodison and this has led to protracted talks with the players agents about legally changing their names.

Expect this to rumble on for some time.

That is the question.

Hope this helps.
A'ight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back