Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best part is, people think it's actually normal the way we do business, and that other clubs take just as long to conclude straightforward, no-strings-attached deals such as this one. A player from relegated Aston Villa, who actually has a release clause that we've met, we're still struggling to limp over the line
Saved another weeks wages on this "deal" already though!!

could it not be down to the fact that none of the coaching/contractual staff were even in the country at the end of last week that's the reason it hasn't been done?

reportedly had his medical thursday, when the squad flew out. just a theory like

Don't be coming up with logical reasons like that, you're supposed to fume. You know......"we can't even sign some nobody who single handedly relegated Villa" ;)

Saved another weeks wages on this "deal" already though!!

image.webp

Read in another thread that we're looking at a young Cayman Island rep.
I am very much liking the new Everton way of casting the transfer net far and wide. In fact I am a little surprised this thread is only 2857 pages long, given all the ins and outs that have happened.
Hopefully the hectic pace of transfers will slow soon and we can all take a deep breath.

PS would we be the first premier club to have a Cayman Islander?

You jest but a few players tried exploit a loophole in British Overseas territories laws to play for the Cayman Islands without actually having any connection to them. I think they were mostly lower football league players but Martin O'Conner for Crystal Palace might have been the only one to get an appearance in the PL.

could it not be down to the fact that none of the coaching/contractual staff were even in the country at the end of last week that's the reason it hasn't been done?

reportedly had his medical thursday, when the squad flew out. just a theory like

Don't be sensible when we can all make assumptions of Everton's ineptness when we know absolutely nothing.

Let the mass hysteria continue.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sneijder moves here while Niasse is going tho Galatasaray , he is also one of only a handful of current players Koeman follows on Twitter . Mata is another ;)

Last edited:

Except for the fact that the guy we've just recently specifically employed to deal with transfers was actually still in the country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back