Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't lie saps. It's not becoming of you.
giphy.gif

Why not play miralles on the left. He is twice the player Januzai is and looks fully motivated under koeman.

Don't forget what Mirallas' hammies are like mate. We need another decent option out there. Withoit Mirallas fit we've only got Kone, Cleverely, McGeady or Niasse there which is pretty vomit-inducing stuff. That simply can not happen if we're to push for Europe.

There is no point if he's not better than we've already got. Why waste money on wages, when miralles can play there? I think you can sense I'm very underwhelmed by this potential signing.

Injuries though, just think of it as getting rid of McGeady and getting in a better loan player.

I'm not. Most Liverpool fans slated him when he was linked to United last year. He's bang average. And wihnaldum is below average. Their transfer window has been shocking.

Bang average haha, Mane has scored 21 league goals in his first 2 PL seasons.

And Wijnaldum has scored 11 in his first season.

The downgrading of our supposed transfer targets is utterly depressing.

The fact that we have become the butt of everyone's joke in terms of our failure to sign players is also quite annoying.

Bang average haha, Mane has scored 21 league goals in his first 2 PL seasons.

And Wijnaldum has scored 11 in his first season.

and both play in exactly the same position...

Both decent players but aren't gonna set the world a-light. Massively inconsistent.

Stop panicking man!

I'd have been disappointed with Januzaj on loan in the Moyes/Kenwright era...

He's done absolutely nothing since those two goals v Sunderland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back