Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

eLw7m.gif

No Mikey, the lad is finished, swerve him big time.

A loan would be very bad, he needs to leave United ASAP, not to go on loan somewhere, hes needs a fresh start.

A loan is a fresh start

It's essentially a year long job interview with a new club

It'd be try to see if we'd want to buy

We can afford the wages and it's a very low risk proposition

I think we should consider it

If Sunderland want to buy, then fair enough, we'll look elsewhere

If he wants the loan, let's see if he can impress Koeman and earn himself a job

Damnit, I'm going to do it ...

Yarmalenko at 20M seems really good value with the recent transfer figures floating around. I don't think he's a Koeman type of guy, but he's big, tricky, knows where the goal is, can spot a pass, and positionally flexible. And at one point, he actually expressed a desire to play for us.

Why can't I quit you Yarmolenko?

Yarmalenko at 20M seems really good value with the recent transfer figures floating around. I don't think he's a Koeman type of guy, but he's big, tricky, knows where the goal is, can spot a pass, and positionally flexible. And at one point, he actually expressed a desire to play for us.

Wish I could sooth your brow with news. But I cant.

He's not for sale mate, hasn't been for a while, best to move on. As hard as that is to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back