Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly

On its own it's underwhelming, but part of a balanced window it's a good additional small gamble with very little risk

Unfortunately this is exactly the kind of thing being said when McGeady signed (me included), the problem comes when you have a rubbish player taking some wages that a good player could have instead.

And yeah, Kev would be my first choice on the wing but he's always dicing with danger when it comes to injuries/suspensions

It'd be good to have a back up option

Januzaj could be one of those players we take on loan, sign up and then sell on for a profit

And yeah, Kev would be my first choice on the wing but he's always dicing with danger when it comes to injuries/suspensions

It'd be good to have a back up option

Januzaj could be one of those players we take on loan, sign up and then sell on for a profit

No Mikey, the lad is finished, swerve him big time.

A loan would be very bad, he needs to leave United ASAP, not to go on loan somewhere, hes needs a fresh start.

Januzaj is destined for Sunderland and a tearful reunion with the Moysiah, I can feel it in my water. Makes too much sense not to happen.

Edit: Not that I want him here anyway, not while we've got Mirallas, Del and Geads in the squad. I'd prefer to add an upgrade, Geads can cover for them as can some of the young lads (probably)

You mean McGeady? He will be sold before 31 Aug I bet.

Januzaj is destined for Sunderland and a tearful reunion with the Moysiah, I can feel it in my water. Makes too much sense not to happen.

Edit: Not that I want him here anyway, not while we've got Mirallas, Del and Geads in the squad. I'd prefer to add an upgrade, Geads can cover for them as can some of the young lads (probably)
The only thing McGreedy can cover is a snack bar.

You mean McGeady? He will be sold before 31 Aug I bet.

Yeah, I'd imagine so...at that point, having another backup come in makes sense, unless we've got kids on the wing that could step up. Trying to think of who we've got on the wing that's not yet first team.... Henen I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back