Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
24-GIF.gif

Idrissa.

Your reply also had an 'Esk' quality about. You have calmed me and given me a greater trust to believe.
Thank you.
Hahaha. Not trying to calm anyone, my POV is that I'm not jealous of any deals done by our rivals, which IMO is s everyone outside of Manchester, Chelsea and Arsenal. The links the the potential big name deals are still there and I still think the Pogba deal could set off a chain reaction of transfers in much the same way Southampton signing a keeper today has me hoping we could be in for Forster.

I don't believe anything i read on here at the moment mate, that's led to a more relaxed approach.

I tend to get very early information. Others are much better at medicals/appearance at FF etc.

We are expecting to bring 3 or 4 in this week and I'm confident we will bring in 8 before the window closes.

Interesting @The Esk - so if that's 8 total expected & there's confidence there that we'll get the following 7: Witsel, Gueye, Carvalho, Williams, Januzaj, Mata & Koulibaly then where does that leave us for a keeper & striker? Or do you think we won't necessarily get all 7? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back