Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got obvious talent and at the minute is better for the first team than Dowell as much as I love Dowell. That much is just flat out obvious.
Agree to differ on this one. There's a reason United and Dortmund don't want him, the same reason I don't want him here, I don't think he is up to the standard to take us to the next level. Had our fingers burnt with other United cast offs (Gibson and cleverley) don't want another here.

*sigh*

I'm so tired of having this Deulofeu conversation

All I will say is this

To criticise a player does not mean you're denigrating them or that you don't like them

It simply means you think there is something they could do better

Balance is the key

The problem is, this is the internet and on the internet balance doesn't exist

So if someone is so far up inside a certain player that the players ancestors can even feel it, if you're not also thoroughly 100% "on message" as they are, they automatically assume you're a hater

The internet, ladies and gentlemen

Del needs to improve some areas of his game but even without improving he's our most talented player I reckon.

Reading around it seems a lot of United fans think LVG ruined him and that he was a really good player until LVG took over. Might well be that LVG's negative tactics ruined his game.

I think he's worth a chance, he's fast, likes running at people and is better than Cleverly, Kone by a mile.
Do you think he is better than miralles on the left? I'll accept he is better than cleverley and Kone, but that's not difficult.

He's got potential coming out of every pore

Surely you'd agree he's more of a team player since his first stint and he's a better player for being so?

Because that was the nub of my argument 3 years ago

You were right to be fair. He'd try over doing stuff when he first came. He still does it a bit but he passes a lot more now.

Some of his final balls in are mind blowing, especially when you're used to seeing Coleman fluff a cross from 10 yards to an unmarked striker.

If Del becomes more consistent and less selfish, like you've said, he's going to destroy teams.

This transfer window is like your birthday, you think this year maybe with the extra pay rise, you're finally going to get something great, a huge surprise, but no, a pair of socks to replace the better ones you just got rid of and a tool that you've already got four of!!!

Where's my Porsche and my trip to fecking Bali, arhhhhhhhh!!!!

You were right to be fair. He'd try over doing stuff when he first came. He still does it a bit but he passes a lot more now.

Some of his final balls in are mind blowing, especially when you're used to seeing Coleman fluff a cross from 10 yards to an unmarked striker.

If Del becomes more consistent and less selfish, like you've said, he's going to destroy teams.

I 100% agree

Can't believe some seem to think he's regressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back