Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about Benteke as a replacement for Lukaku? He is pretty much not into Klopp's plan and i think he would be an ideal player for Koeman and PL proven.

I don't know the history of changing club from Pool to Everton or vice versa. Is it really a bad shout, like the transfer of Figo to Madrid?

How about Benteke as a replacement for Lukaku? He is pretty much not into Klopp's plan and i think he would be an ideal player for Koeman and PL proven.

I don't know the history of changing club from Pool to Everton or vice versa. Is it really a bad shout, like the transfer of Figo to Madrid?

How about Hibbert to you lot on a free? Just saying "blue" !

we'll take him from yous in exchange for mcgeady and he can be lukakus back up just like for belgium.

Williams story on the front page of the Guardian

10 Million for a proven CB isn't too bad in the current climate

Literally no sell on value of course, but if we're as wealthy as we think we are that shouldn't be an issue

Also why we can afford to take a gamble on Januzaj's wages with a loan deal

Nah lad, you spines £32m on him, he's your problem at the "pool", along with Mario.

Enjoy lid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back