Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are the players people would be happy with to replace Lukaku if/when he goes?

I mean, it will happen at some point and we'll have to accept it and look for a replacement. Is whoever comes in next doomed to fail to live up to our expectations? Who would you bring in?

Who are the players people would be happy with to replace Lukaku if/when he goes?

I mean, it will happen at some point and we'll have to accept it and look for a replacement. Is whoever comes in next doomed to fail to live up to our expectations? Who would you bring in?
Benzema, Lewandowski, Akinfenwa,

After allowing Janssen to move to Spurs we have left ourselves only 1 option.

He's horrible, a winner and he scores for fun.

I'd welcome him with open arms.

i

And don't forget about the pure amounts of RAGE emanating from RAWK. I can feel it right now.

Last edited:

What would Slimani cost? 20m? 30m? I have no idea in this market.

Starting to get the feeling Rom will force his way out, back to his 'beloved' Chelsea.

No mate I'm too old for that.
I was brought up in the Catterick days when we signed young talent like Bally and Kendall for peanuts.
If Walsh is there for a reason then he should be earning his money not just signing guys like Mata for short term pleasure of some fans

I dispute the word peanuts -
Gordon West - British record fee for a GK
Tony Kay - British record fee
Alan Ball - British record fee
Ray Wilson and Howard Kendall were not cheap, I think only Johnny Morrissey was a bargain buy.
At the start of the 1967-8 season (the first of the three best footballing years at EFC), 6 of the 12 in the match day squad
came through the ranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back