Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I have been so pessimistic about our squad at the season start since Walter Smith .

One average goalkeeper , one decent midfield dynamo but all the talk is about how much our two best young players are going to go for not if they are but when .

Before the start we NEED a number 10 , a top goalie , one squad CB and a starter CB , one back up striker ( at least ) with a good out and out winger .

ITKs have been given wrong or outdated info and no real real sniffs of anything regarding top players . We knew about Williams and Gana way ahead of time . No players of top class ability have been mentioned for a while .

" Nothing will be the same " ......

I don't think I have been so pessimistic about our squad at the season start since Walter Smith .

One average goalkeeper , one decent midfield dynamo but all the talk is about how much our two best young players are going to go for not if they are but when .

Before the start we NEED a number 10 , a top goalie , one squad CB and a starter CB , one back up striker ( at least ) with a good out and out winger .

ITKs have been given wrong or outdated info and no real real sniffs of anything regarding top players . We knew about Williams and Gana way ahead of time . No players of top class ability have been mentioned for a while .

" Nothing will be the same " ......

The first bit I think is a bit much but of the rest I only disagree with the number 10 bit. Ross is the man. We do need some signings but still, as others have said, there is time for them to come in.

Think people need to realise that the window closes at 11pm on August 31.

We, like the rest of the league will be doing business right up to that point.

We all wanted players in before now, but for whatever reason it hasnt happened.

We will sign players, just as I say, we need to accept that the majority are likely to be signed after the first ball is kicked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back