Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Begovic is probably the worst of the bunch we have been mentioned with, yet Evertonians keep wanting to get him. Staggering really.

he's not though. He got thrown under the bus last year, when the entire Chelsea team stopped playing for Mourinho. I'd give him another shot, when his stock is low.

Its exciting to be linked with players like Draxler, but I can't see Everton stumping up 60m pounds for him. Probably just one of those rumours the club throws out to sell season tickets.

Why not? He is Premier League proven player.

The Lukaku-Benteke upfront can be deadly like A.Cole-Yorke or Drogba-Anelka if Koeman knows how to fit them in our team.

I agree... To win a game in the pl you don't need a 20 goal a season striker.. Literally every team in the league..." Wins in the league" so your point makes no sense

Sorry if I wasn't clear mate.

Win in the league would indicate a side that is able to win more often than they lose and draw. A side that qualifies for European places. Which factually does not require a 20+ goal scorer. We have done it for a long time.

this is correct - and (not to blow my own trumpet) a few of us have been saying it for a while, while some section of support have turned on the club/Rom for it.

I'm not itk, but know enough to know what's going on here.

Chelsea may well bid, but atm it's all smoke and mirrors.

I think in the Rom thread this morning there was a discussion re. a poster on another board saying atm it's 50/50.

We'll see how it works out. My gut feeling is that Rom will stay, but that this may well drag on all window.
Sky and the media need it to drag on all window and for that reason alone it surely will. If you remove the Esk's postings from this thread then no one really knows at all who we are seriously looking at. Part of that is the club's omerta and the other part is that the media only cares about who we are selling to their darlings.

I still don't understand what's wrong with Robles, he stepped up when it was clear Howard was finished. He's made no crucial mistakes and has looked like an all round solid GK, he deserves at least a season imo

We should be more concerned about a CB and a ST
It wasn't the hardest task to step in and outshine Howard. Robles is a solid keeper but nothing more than that. A league cup keeper for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back