Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id love benteke to be honest. His prem goals per game record is better than rom's

His record is not shabby but he had a terrible injury and now shown anything since. What his record like since his injury plus I'm not keen on giving the rs 30 million for one of their failure buys. We wouldn't hear the end of it.

His record is not shabby but he had a terrible injury and now shown anything since. What his record like since his injury plus I'm not keen on giving the rs 30 million for one of their failure buys. We wouldn't hear the end of it.

68 games 28 goals since that injury aint shabby

Think GOT on the first of September should give a trophy to the most depressing poster on this thread . There certainly some that would be in with a good shot of winning it .

Sky and the media need it to drag on all window and for that reason alone it surely will. If you remove the Esk's postings from this thread then no one really knows at all who we are seriously looking at. Part of that is the club's omerta and the other part is that the media only cares about who we are selling to their darlings.

I trust the Esk mate but he gets a lot of stick when people also take his opinions as gospel.

And yep I agree mate. W don't seem to care and we'll go about our business as quietly as possible. Interesting that, bar the Koeman deal which was leaked by us (though not until it was completed fully), all the 'major' deals since then - Walsh, Gueye, Williams (I know not done yet) - have come from the other party (E.g. Leicester, Villa, Swansea) first.

Wouldn't be shocked to see Williams + 1 more in .....1 of Niasse / McGeady / Garbutt out this week.....
Hopefully we'll see a decent return from the first 3 fixtures..... Think it will be a very interesting 3 weeks until the window closes

much closer to four weeks :)

think we'll get Williams in this week, but can't see there being another done before Saturday's game.

Bentekkers would be a no from me. Just not that keen.

But if Lukaku does go then (which i don't think he is) then there aren't that many options I can see.

I trust the Esk mate but he gets a lot of stick when people also take his opinions as gospel.

And yep I agree mate. W don't seem to care and we'll go about our business as quietly as possible. Interesting that, bar the Koeman deal which was leaked by us (though not until it was completed fully), all the 'major' deals since then - Walsh, Gueye, Williams (I know not done yet) - have come from the other party (E.g. Leicester, Villa, Swansea) first.

"Witsel is ours" is not an opinion.

Bentekkers would be a no from me. Just not that keen.

But if Lukaku does go then (which i don't think he is) then there aren't that many options I can see.

Vital we keep hold of Rom, and Koeman also gets in a player that 'suits' his system as well (E.g. a target man type). We've got the ideal balance then IMO.

"Witsel is ours" is not an opinion.

true, he's certainly got things wrong, I'm not saying he hasn't. On other occasions things clearly have been stated as opinion though, and people have vilified him if it hasn't turned out a certain way.

Then again, we also had Davo off TEF say the same thing re. Witsel. Seems to be a trend...

Are you deliberately being obtuse? They were good players and they need to be replaced to at least the level that they were producing during their prime, but in all reality they have to be even better than that. Replacing them with weaker players will quite clearly make us weaker.

I don't understand your confusion

I'm saying they were so poor the last 2 seasons that it would be hard to replace them with weaker players. Except Niasse. Seriously wtf.

I would also like a striker with pace to burn.

Someone like Stuart 'Jigsaw' Barlow springs to mind, without the jigsaw bit obviously.

If Barlow could have finished the lad would have been gold.

I would also like a striker with pace to burn.

Someone like Stuart 'Jigsaw' Barlow springs to mind, without the jigsaw bit obviously.

If Barlow could have finished the lad would have been gold.

think we'll see Del playing as an auxiliary forward quite a bit this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back