Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I trust the Esk mate but he gets a lot of stick when people also take his opinions as gospel.

And yep I agree mate. W don't seem to care and we'll go about our business as quietly as possible. Interesting that, bar the Koeman deal which was leaked by us (though not until it was completed fully), all the 'major' deals since then - Walsh, Gueye, Williams (I know not done yet) - have come from the other party (E.g. Leicester, Villa, Swansea) first.
That's my take completely, the leaks are coming from other clubs in an attempt to increase transfer fees in whatever way. Business is business I suppose.

I don't understand your confusion

I'm saying they were so poor the last 2 seasons that it would be hard to replace them with weaker players. Except Niasse. Seriously wtf.

OK mate. You carry on using last season as a yardstick for improvement. It must be great telling yourself that failing to replace two very good players that have offered a lot to Everton Football Club has improved the club. McCarthy was crap last year as well, maybe we should fail to replace him with nobody at all as well, then there will be an improvement overload at Everton Football Club and we can take on all comers.

I will pound you.

Leigh-Griffiths-Last-Chance-Saloon.jpg

Todays rumor mill.
Benteke from Liverpool.
Draxler from Wolfsburg.

Wouldn't mind either for the right price. Liked Benteke when he was at villa.
Draxler not seen much about him but heard he was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back