Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully the crowd get on the board's back on Saturday if there's no progress by then. Hopefully we've finally learned that good things happen when the fans are proactive and show their feelings.
I'm not going this Saturday mate, but I am the following Saturday V Spurs, do you fancy protesting along side me.

Here is my ITK shout, simply because Mourinho hates Pep:

Stones to city for £45m plus bony on TDD. Around 11pm Mourinho offers £30m plus mata. Everton accept, Stones blitzes past rio Ferdinand in trophies won, Guardiola sacrifices his own hamstring in desperation for Kompany, Everton finish second behind United with 2o goals for the discarded Bony, 25 assists for Mata.

City owners get caught in some sort of recession for all princes and go bankrupt leaving Moshiri to lead us into the golden era.

EDIT: To be done in two seasons for those ITK time framers.

they'll be going bankrupt in the next few years if they're going to be spending £200m every summer on players who will take another 5 years to start re-paying back their worth.

people fretting about spurs. They won't be as good as last season imo, a season where we drew both games with them and they haven't added any players to their starting XI either. We may actually have 2 or 3 upgrades in our team by then.

that's fantastic covering from horn, i doubt we're even in for him but i've never seen him before, that was top notch sweeper keeeping.

It's incredible that this transfer window is taking more stick on here than Martinez ever did, is it because of new members? Impatient members or wums?

they'll be going bankrupt in the next few years if they're going to be spending £200m every summer on players who will take another 5 years to start re-paying back their worth.

people fretting about spurs. They won't be as good as last season imo, a season where we drew both games with them and they haven't added any players to their starting XI either. We may actually have 2 or 3 upgrades in our team by then.

So your suggesting the City owners, whos worth is estimated at around 650 billion, will go bankrupt?

Unfortunately mate I think £200m a year is just interest on their pocket money account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back