Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcus put a shift in mate, limited but really liked him, cracked on to my wife after a game with Norwich at Carrow Road, luckily i was close by to step in after he had given his shirt to her, haha :D

Question is did she swap shirts ? Or just receive a gift ? Any further and she would of received the gift of Marcus !

Our 2 key targets are seemingly Mata and Witsel.

Firstly Mata. He's sitting in a side where he won't get minutes. He's in his prime. And he's being treated like dirt by someone who sees him below Lingaard in the pecking order. This is a deal we should be able to do if we have any ambition whatsoever and reasonable finances. He's a game changer for us.

And Witsel. He's playing in feckin Leningrad for a side who gave that AVB clown a job. He's held out for Juve. Juve have picked Matuidi instead. It's there for us to do the deal. Either we are offering a shocking package ambition wise or he is a tit.

And there's the GK situation. If we have the money as we claim then what are we waiting for.

Everton impress me please and get the job done.

And what a great decision that was too by the way

£450k if I remember ? Not knocking Marcus but I really liked Darren and defoe at the time, gutted when we signed Marcus before watching the effort he put in for us.

Question is did she swap shirts ? Or just receive a gift ? Any further and she would of received the gift of Marcus !

Haha no just his shirt and his smooth words ringing in her ears. He obviously got frightened off when he saw me coming back down. Made some pleasantries with me and toddled off.

Haha no just his shirt and his smooth words ringing in her ears. He obviously got frightened off when he saw me coming back down. Made some pleasantries with me and toddled off.

He would do mate, he only batters women :coffee: ooofff Shots fired !

We supposedly have100 million to spend
So buy the top players we can and convince lukaku and stones we were serious and keep them
I want this to happen but I'm not surprised
Transfer window should shut July 31
Few friendlies to sort out newcomers and starting eleven
Not spurs at home but two might go and 3 come in
Needs sorting now
But got my tickets for espanyol and season ticket as usual so come on you blues
Can't wait

We supposedly have100 million to spend
So buy the top players we can and convince lukaku and stones we were serious and keep them
I want this to happen but I'm not surprised
Transfer window should shut July 31
Few friendlies to sort out newcomers and starting eleven
Not spurs at home but two might go and 3 come in
Needs sorting now
But got my tickets for espanyol and season ticket as usual so come on you blues
Can't wait

Is right
Gary lad
Whats our
Name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back