Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who is seriously contemplating a protest at this stage should seriously consider cutting up their season ticket and going to support the RS instead. Not the type of person I want to be associated with :coffee:
Behave fella.

Why are you constantly telling people to go and support other clubs? We are allowed different views and opinions. This isn't RAWK.

Anyone protesting at this stage would be ridiculous but I don't think anyone here is seriously suggesting such a thing.

...gotta feel for him like, he's not set the world on fire but I like him nonetheless... he's a gritty little tinker and at least there's a bit of blue about him...seems to genuinely 'get the club' and dig it.

Shame...:(

Who are we talking about? What's happened?

I'll just leave this here...

Everton are prepared to fight Arsenal for the £63m signing of Wolfsburg's 22-year-old Germany winger Julian Draxler.
(Independent)
Because Everton and Arsenal are two teams that would spend 63mil on a single player. They could have at least picked Chelsea or City to make things up about. Arsenal won't be spending 63mil and neither will we.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back