Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

no, it isn't... and why are we gonna get bad results?

new manager, new style of play that actually suits our best players, everybody but Jags fit and raring to go.

yes, we need signings. and we'll get them in. but fgs people are really starting to panic when there's no need at all.

we could sign Messi on deadline day and people still wouldn't be happy it wasn't done before the start of the season.

Yes it is pal. You lose a few and not only do you have to then keep winning you have to hope other teams lose more than you win. It's tough. If you get 9 points behind city in September say, you'll never catch them.

And I've not said we will get bad results, but from what I've seen so far we look way off

Yes it is pal. You lose a few and not only do you have to then keep winning you have to hope other teams lose more than you win. It's tough. If you get 9 points behind city in September say, you'll never catch them.

And I've not said we will get bad results, but from what I've seen so far we look way off

Have you admitted that you were wrong that 22 year olds that haven't made it still can be successful?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back