Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stones 40m plus Bony
Lukaku stays
Everton have 2 goal scoring strikers for the first time in years
Kone becomes water boy and a Belgian citizen
I'd certainly take that.

Then spend the 40m on Carvalho (Witsel can do one), Williams and a backup right back, and have Mr Moshiri actually put his hand in his pocket and get us a top class goalkeeper and centre back for around 35m total. Summer transfers complete.

Howard, Pienaar, Osman, Hibbert, Stones - out
Carvalho, Bony, Williams, right back, goalkeeper, centre back - in

McGeady given new role as entertainer for Everton In The Community, Gibson asked to help the under 16s learn to drive safely and Niasse sent to the nearest horse food factory.

Why in the world would someone already in the public eye put a personalized license plate on their car with their name?

Most of them do. I remember living near Kevin Prince Boateng when he played for Pompey and his player was like 'K Pr1nC3 B' or something. Boss car it was too!

True, loads of Everton players have them:

Rom: C4NT CTRL

Cleverley: N0 M8S

Mirallas: 1 H8 COCO

And even McGeady has 'ASDA' written on his shopping trolley.

Oh, afternoon everyone. Just popping in for a quick catch up with all the transfer shenanigans LOL

Was up early today so the day is dragging, forgot to change my alarm from yesterday when it was set much earlier than normal as I had to be in work super early. Got up and realised I didn't have any shirts ironed for work and couldn't really be arsed ironing, so opted for a shirt that was a little too small but looked the least creased of the lot, I've regretted that decision as the day has wore on if I'm honest as my gut is bursting out and I feel quite self conscious. It's a shame it's so hot otherwise I could have just chucked a jumper on and nobody would be any the wiser would they hahaha rofl.

I left before anyone was up this morning, didn't even bother doing the washing up that I'd left either so waiting for a text off the missus at some point to complain about that, I like to leave her little jobs to do as the kids don't keep her busy enough. Had another mixed kebab roll for lunch a little while ago, seems to have become a weekly favourite of mine and the guys running the market stall where I get it seem a friendly bunch, they've even got a picture of David Cameron up from when he stopped for a brief visit in Wycombe a while back and visited them for some food.

Just me and the kids at home tonight, missus is out with 'friends', which I think is code for getting knobbed by someone else, as long as I get a bit of time on the Playstation then I'm not all that bothered and it keeps her out of trouble.

We might sign someone this evening and that'll please me and take my mind off her getting plouged in the car park behind Gala Bingo. Come on the blues and what not, do some transfer stuff.

Excellent sir. Girl beside me in work looking at me funny as I nearly fell off the chair laughing (defo knows now im doing no work all day!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back