Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most of them do. I remember living near Kevin Prince Boateng when he played for Pompey and his player was like 'K Pr1nC3 B' or something. Boss car it was too!
Remember when I moved over to Seacombe in the 80's Molby used to drink in a pub I frequented and he too had a plate something like M0l 8Y1 but he loved the attention.Remeber him ditching his car after a chase and got done with D&D BUT everyone who knew him at the time knew he got caught with [Poor language removed] loads of amphet.
Was in Kirkham with him when he ran the footy team .......top bloke ......loves Everton too.

He'll just be shopping, we reportedly turned down cash + Bony for Stones so if we were interested in him I dobut we would have rejected that deal.

Apparently we wanted City to fund some part of his wages, they refused and he was removed from the deal. Maybe they have agreed as they dont want him (not many others can afford him) and they get Stones cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back