Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bony AND Rom would be brilliant.

Bony hasn't got going at City but the same could be said for Negredo, Dzeko (to a degree), Jovetic... in fact any striker who wasn't Aguero. They never get enough minutes in the side. He's a good player who's excellent at holding the ball up and using his physique -- better than Rom in this regard. Be a hell of a lot better than having Kone as our 2nd choice.

Now if he was a Lukaku replacement, well that would be disappointing. But I honestly don't believe that for a second. Of course it's possible the lad was just in L1 to shop, like....
I think we would have like a trillion pics by now if even his left foot was seen out and about in L1 "erm" L anywhere in fact.
LOL think the padlock needs to be placed on this thread until we have something concrete to actually reference a transfer:pint2:

I think we would have like a trillion pics by now if even his left foot was seen out and about in L1 "erm" L anywhere in fact.
LOL think the padlock needs to be placed on this thread until we have something concrete to actually reference a transfer:pint2:

I posted similar many moons ago...well maybe keep this open but no individual player thread until he has actually signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back