Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Koeman is a decent manager. I said so before I was banned a few months back in fact. He's our boss and hopefully he gets us to where we all want to go. He's possibly a bit too direct at times, but we'll have to see. I did like his Feyenoord team and the first season he had Southampton...not so much last season's edition, tbh, which I thought we're a pretty basic footballing outfit.

Walsh is interesting. Let's face it though: he's a head scout. I can't be doing with all this "DoF" guff.

Who needs transfers and stuff when @davek is back....all hail the Mosh for bringing him back.
Welcome back mate....the pre-season gloom is gone....watch the players roll in now.

Stekelemburg

Gana

*soon we'll be throwing money all over the park, lets keep calm although whole effing summer has been nothing but waiting again

It's all just like a fabulous dream that you absolutely loaded.

Then you wake up and realises you work 7 days a week an your always skint!!!

What a joke

You missed @davek off the list
raw

Stekelemburg

Gana

*soon we'll be throwing money all over the park, lets keep calm although whole effing summer has been nothing but waiting again

Against all the evidence so far Finners?

We won't be. We will sell Stones and spend roughly the same. Sensible investment but all a bit disingenuous from the new man.

Against all the evidence so far Finners?

We won't be. We will sell Stones and spend roughly the same. Sensible investment but all a bit disingenuous from the new man.

stones might stay, im not totally convinced he's off. anyways, im very dissapointed to this window SO FAR...but im keeping my faith and im sure there will be few GOOD signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back