Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
stones might stay, im not totally convinced he's off. anyways, im very dissapointed to this window SO FAR...but im keeping my faith and im sure there will be few GOOD signings

They'll be middling sort of signings mate. Juan Mata could be one bright spot but it won't be a Witsel / Carvalho parade of glory signings. The Echo podcast tonight laid much of the groundwork for this.

The alarm bells should have gone off when Kenwright and Elstone weren't immediately given das boot. Pearce sold WBA and immediately resigned - but nope, we've got old Bill up to wrist depth with Orville Moshiri mouthing all the right things.

It's a joke.

KEITH%20HARRIS_00003-2079170186--2409049148-O-M.jpg

"Just tell 'em you've got £100m to burn and a stadium to build Orville, they'll believe the lot"

"OK Pete Price but please don't put your index finger any higher or you'll dislodge my fillings".

Oh for shame.

They'll be middling sort of signings mate. Juan Mata could be one bright spot but it won't be a Witsel / Carvalho parade of glory signings. The Echo podcast tonight laid much of the groundwork for this.

The alarm bells should have gone off when Kenwright and Elstone weren't immediately given das boot. Pearce sold WBA and immediately resigned - but nope, we've got old Bill up to wrist depth with Orville Moshiri mouthing all the right things.

It's a joke.
no, that kind of thinking is a joke mate. things dont happend in a blink of an eye.
and dont you try to put possible Mata deal down, he would be absolutely fantastic signing.
like i said probs everybody are dissapointed that we havent done more business up until now but im sure we will be happy soon. i want to believe like fox mulder.

KEITH%20HARRIS_00003-2079170186--2409049148-O-M.jpg

"Just tell 'em you've got £100m to burn and a stadium to build Orville, they'll believe the lot"

"OK Pete Price but please don't put your index finger any higher or you'll dislodge my fillings".

Oh for shame.

Not sure who I feel worse for. Me for reading this or you for thinking this would be funny.

In all seriousness I'm concerned. He has to be given a chance, but all the Echo face saving stuff about 'the biggest signing of the summer had to be the manager' is nonsense. We had to get a boss in: we had to make a major squad statement too...and it's not happened.

They need to get a number of major deals done and soon. It's already a complete waste of a summer preparation.

Moshiri: out of 10 since he's been here - 5/10. Koeman/Walsh, yeah. Good. Everything else is a shambles.

Welcome back, Dave.

In all seriousness I'm concerned. He has to be given a chance, but all the Echo face saving stuff about 'the biggest signing of the summer had to be the manager' is nonsense. We had to get a boss in: we had to make a major squad statement too...and it's not happened.

They need to get a number of major deals done and soon. It's already a complete waste of a summer preparation.

Moshiri: out of 10 since he's been here - 5/10. Koeman/Walsh, yeah. Good. Everything else is a shambles.

Niasse, McGeady, Cleverly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back