Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet we spend over £30 million by transfer deadline day, maybe even this week

no doubt in my mind whatsoever
fry.PNG

We're on the same wavelength here, mate...we weren't on Kenwright as the expectations from him weren't at Mosh-levels.

The Mosh has a lot to prove these next 3 weeks.

Mate, I dont disagree with your conclusion about the likely generation of wage increases initially generated by high market value player sales. But any old divvy could do that, you dont need a billionaire to do it, it's just a simple cashing in and recycling job. Moshiri was supposed to end all that, and some old guff that we're told about steadily building up the commercial arm of the club to avoid that in the future is just a rehashing of the old ideology.

Moshiri might have finite resources, but is it unreasonable to have some expectation that an accountant who can take care of the finances of one of the richest men in the world men - reinvesting his cash and making him even richer - could find a way to get money into the club to avoid the usual strategy of selling the family silver? If not, I wonder what the beauty of having him here is, to be honest.

I'm not too worried.

Williams will be done this week, possibly Martins-Indi & Bony too.

Other incoming players / marquee signings are probably reliant on Stones' sale.

If there's anything truth in the Mata links, it will be after Pogba is completed, and the media / bookies seem to think yesterday's substitution is indicative of Mata leaving United.

Just hope the club surprise us with a Number 1 keeper. Not convinced by Hart but think the fresh challenge may invigorate him. Don't want Begovic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back