Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a swap deal for Stones for some players from City is not the worst idea and makes some sense. 15% of transfer fee goes to Barnsley. Let's say we can get £25m + Bony and Hart for Stones. On paper that seems not to be the worst idea. Barnsley gets only half of the money we otherwise need to pay them, we then get two decent players for positions where we are looking for some new players, City get their man and look better to their fans if they pay much less for a new CB while selling two players not wanted by their manager and that should be really interested in our new project. And we can then use that extra money we get for Stones for 2 new decent centre halfs like Williams or Martins Indi - while City use the other £25m to buy a great replacement for Hart like ter Stegen. Win-win transfer deal for everyone involved.

I think a swap deal for Stones for some players from City is not the worst idea and makes some sense. 15% of transfer fee goes to Barnsley. Let's say we can get £25m + Bony and Hart for Stones. On paper that seems not to be the worst idea. Barnsley gets only half of the money we otherwise need to pay them, we then get two decent players for positions where we are looking for some new players, City get their man and look better to their fans if they pay much less for a new CB while selling two players not wanted by their manager and that should be really interested in our new project. And we can then use that extra money we get for Stones for 2 new decent centre halfs like Williams or Martins Indi - while City use the other £25m to buy a great replacement for Hart like ter Stegen. Win-win transfer deal for everyone involved.

1-- Martins Indi is NOT a "decent centre half"

2-- Barnsley would take a % of the fee including player valuations.

Mate, there's no way we are getting Hart and Bony for a value of £25m.

If Paul Joyce says we aren't interested in Bony then we aren't. Some of that maybe style (Koeman wants strikers to press) but some of it will also be the wages he wants when he'll be back-up. It is the same problem with the likes of Hart (reputed to be on £130k pw), Nasri etc.

Is that your wildly inaccurate interpretation? The reality is - he said no such thing.
If you could transcribe a quote of the claim you're making, that would be great.
There are a multitude of sources all over the Internet confirming it. Plus, I heard it. With my very own ears.

You're in denial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back