Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beginning to wonder if our stance on Stones and Lukaku is our downfall in the transfer market. We are demanding, lets be honest crazy money for players and therefore the clubs whose players we bid for in turn ask for crazy money. Yes our stance is to be praised but we have caused a bit of a problem with it.

And if they do ?

Right in thick of the FACup and final stages of the League cup.
b0zkj.gif

For me it's a fantastic, ambitious transfer window, dunno why are you so negative on this.

We already signed Maarten Stekelenburg, class goalkeeper, experienced, he played in WC Final, so he's got winning mentality. He's already football legend I think, amazing signing.

Then we got Idrissa Gueye, just like Kante, but better. IMO he's as good as overrated Pogba in creating - class signing, class player.

Last, but not least, we signed new fresh deal with Darron Gibson - absolutely class, experienced midfielder who won Premier League with United. For me new contract for him is like a new signing or even better.

We are going to win the league.

For me it's a fantastic, ambitious transfer window, dunno why are you so negative on this.

We already signed Maarten Stekelenburg, class goalkeeper, experienced, he played in WC Final, so he's got winning mentality. He's already football legend I think, amazing signing.

Then we got Idrissa Gueye, just like Kante, but better. IMO he's as good as overrated Pogba in creating - class signing, class player.

Last, but not least, we signed new fresh deal with Darron Gibson - absolutely class, experienced midfielder who won Premier League with United. For me new contract for him is like a new signing or even better.

We are going to win the league.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back