Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite a few, people even saying he would have been Mangala mk II
No mate, the Sunderland fan said Kone is s safe bet and there is always the risk Koubilaly COULD be Mangala MkII.

So you are knee jerking at people's posts and then trying to take the piss out of people for the same thing.

All in an attempt to belittle, are you feeling insecure?

If and I realise it's a big if but if Kone comes in from Sunderland and we do land Williams and the Dutch lad I wouldn't be surprised to see Jags go to Sunderland with Moyes with Williams taking the captaincy at EFC . It's clear Koeman / Walsh partnership is looking to increase the size / height of the team in general.

Tbh I was quite surprised, watching us against Utd last week. We looked like a really small side and struggled because of it. Not that Mata would help that much lol

If and I realise it's a big if but if Kone comes in from Sunderland and we do land Williams and the Dutch lad I wouldn't be surprised to see Jags go to Sunderland with Moyes with Williams taking the captaincy at EFC . It's clear Koeman / Walsh partnership is looking to increase the size / height of the team in general.

No way are we losing Jags.

He said he would prefer Williams and Kone, doesn't say they are better.

wengstraw1_3212919b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back