Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Him and Kaboul were colossal the main reason we stopped up IMO losing only 1 of our last 11 games. He's quick, strong as a Ox, good in the air and reads the game well pretty much everything you want in a CB ... £18m is less of a gamble than that lad from Napoli who could easily be a Mangala MKII for £40m+

Thanks for this info, spot on about the Koubilaly / Mangala comment.

If we get him and Williams in you would have to say we will be more organised and more solid.

I'd rather Kone than Indi. Williams and Kone both proven in the PL and would improve us at the back.

Question though... where are these links about Kone coming from? Are they from a decent source?

Always the same at Everton, turning your nose up at players you haven't really see play, then they will have a couple of decent games and they will suddenly be hyped up to the absolute max! A 30 million pound valuation will be placed on their heads and people will start having mental breakdowns if someone doesn't agree with their massively overhyped and delusional valuation. The hype will continue for at least a further 2 years, even if the player is clearly average-to- wank midtable dross.

Hi guys, long time lurker, first time poster.

If were all playin a game of football manager, this is what i would like to happen before the window closes, preferably asap.

-Take Bony and £35mil for stones.
-Pay Barnsley what we owe and use the rest on ashley williams and kone. Defence sorted
-throw a £50mil (ish) at United for Mata and Schneirdelin.
-that leaves £50mil leftover of this supposed warchest to bring in a keeper, left winger to replace/give kev some competition.

I would even like to see another high profile centre mid in but i'm maybe being a bit greedy there.

Obviously Lukaku leaving would kick off a whole new hypothetical situation that I haven't thought about just yet.

Apologies for the long winded first one lads, just thought i'd share my thoughts with all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back