Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

So ow Bolasie an Konè....ahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha

Didn't see any ITK touting these around.

What a come down from Witsel, Carvalho an Mata.

Pretty obvious now, we've been lied to. And everyone and I mean everyone fell for it. Even me...the most sceptical blue there is.

I left these forums 5 years ago because of Kenwright....might have to go again as this looks like another Kenwright blag to me....

He's pulled the wool over everyone's eyes...

He's a master of it.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the word he didn't exist"

#Kenwright #Moshiri

Stekelenburg
Gibson extension
Gueye
Williams
Kone
Bolasie

If this was the RS we would be laughing our heads off...

70 MILLION POUNDS !!!!!!!

Were these the margee Players that The Esk was talking about,so much for shopping at a different level and competing with the big boys.

Be funny if they went on to become club legends considering the first 2 players to go by these names who played* (still play in the second case) for us.

*Well, they wore our shirt on the pitch during some matches.

I wonder if there is a good niasse, barlow, kroldrup and angell out there

So ow Bolasie an Konè....ahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha

Didn't see any ITK touting these around.

What a come down from Witsel, Carvalho an Mata.

Pretty obvious now, we've been lied to. And everyone and I mean everyone fell for it. Even me...the most sceptical blue there is.

I left these forums 5 years ago because of Kenwright....might have to go again as this looks like another Kenwright blag to me....

He's pulled the wool over everyone's eyes...

He's a master of it.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the word he didn't exist"

#Kenwright #Moshiri

How have we been lied to?

Witsel,carvalho and mata could still come but it looks like they might not want to come to a bottom half club. At least it looks like we have tried.

We will make a lot of signings this month and some will be class (wish we could have done it sooner though).

Stop being so sensationalist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back