Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont post much me but Im incensed. People on here are such neg heads. Season not started yet and already its a disaster.We've brought in a top manager, have a new owner, hints about a dockside site for the new ground and we're in the mix for a load of players to transform the squad. Surely no one can pre judge the quality of the prospective signings yet? After all who could guess what Leicester would achieve.

So basically nothings changed except the manager

Everything else is pie in the sky

Surely these new bids are down to Walsh?

Start of the window we get linked with big players, Carvalho, Witsel, Koulibaly, Mata. . . Now since he's come in we get Gueye in right away, now we're linked and bidding for absolute dross like Kone and Bolasie!
Haha Dross like Kone seen much of him ? Hope it's all bull be gutted for us to lose him

Everyone losing there minds because it looks like we are bringing in a player from sunderland instead of someone like koubibobily from napoli.
We finished 11th last year and havent won a trophy for 21 years, it is and will always be a hard slog to persuade and attract players who have champions league ambitions! If koubiloubily goes to chelsea instead that is because chelsea are a more attractive proposition at the moment.
When you go after a target you have a back up and a backup after that. With these 2 players having similar attributes im guessing kone is our back up option.
For what its worth, at 30 million odd cheaper and what i saw of kone last year he is a big burly warrior of a centre half. Exactly what we need.
Give the club and the players abit of leeway and understand this is a rebuilding process and going to take time. This constant panicking and arguing amongst ourselves is the reason goodison became so toxic over the last couple of years.
The likes of gueye and kone could represent real value for money, the could represent flops! But we all want signings so lets get behind them as im sure more will follow

didnt walsh also bring in drogba i know its not like a rare discovery but he saw an extremely talented lad suited for the epl and it paid off superbly i mean look at the flops spurs brought in they had crazy loot saldaldo was blasting goals away in la liga but a major flop so maybe its not just about locating the next vardy or discount gem. Give walsh a little time to operate ya savages then if it fails you can always bum rush him later on, in glorious fashion

Kone is 'currently' a better cb than anything we have at the minute. People where slagging gueye off until they actually seen him on sat.

And then they came away wondering how one little man could have a first touch that covered a half basketball court

Everyone losing there minds because it looks like we are bringing in a player from sunderland instead of someone like koubibobily from napoli.
We finished 11th last year and havent won a trophy for 21 years, it is and will always be a hard slog to persuade and attract players who have champions league ambitions! If koubiloubily goes to chelsea instead that is because chelsea are a more attractive proposition at the moment.
When you go after a target you have a back up and a backup after that. With these 2 players having similar attributes im guessing kone is our back up option.
For what its worth, at 30 million odd cheaper and what i saw of kone last year he is a big burly warrior of a centre half. Exactly what we need.
Give the club and the players abit of leeway and understand this is a rebuilding process and going to take time. This constant panicking and arguing amongst ourselves is the reason goodison became so toxic over the last couple of years.
The likes of gueye and kone could represent real value for money, the could represent flops! But we all want signings so lets get behind them as im sure more will follow

his nickname is the beast, big Sam reckens he is a proper defender who job is to defend and not bring the ball out and pass. He the opposite of stones tbf lol

Asif we are going to spend 50 million one defender

That Kone looked very decent for Sunderland last season but I just can't see Moyes selling to us particularly nicely.

How much is the rumoured fee?

That Kone looked very decent for Sunderland last season but I just can't see Moyes selling to us particularly nicely.

How much is the rumoured fee?

Mail is saying moyes is looking for a player exchange as well as cash.
Although we all know how often player exchanges actualy happen.
Oviedo, gibbo or mccarthy i think moyes could be interested in

Be funny if they went on to become club legends considering the first 2 players to go by these names who played* (still play in the second case) for us.

*Well, they wore our shirt on the pitch during some matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back