Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ste "I only sign players from France and England" Walsh

Utter joke getting this clown in, let's all forget he has spent a large majority of his career at dross like Newcastle/Hull/Bury and Chester

Bolasie, Gueye (signed), L Kone, Williams if these are true then it means Carvalho, Koulibaly, Mata, Witsel are bubbles? I am starting to believe we don't have a lot of money. They are like signings from our C/D list and surely decision from Walsh? Not complaining but those names are underwhelming especially we have mentioned the like in Mata and Witsel etc in the first place.

You're not complaining and yet do so in the first sentence.

At least have some courage in your convictions you absolute jelly head

Imagine bidding 30 m for Bolasie but can't afford the same amount for Witsel, Carvalho, or Mata.

Perhaps, Walsh worried and now starts to push the panic button, doesn't he?

Dont post much me but Im incensed. People on here are such neg heads. Season not started yet and already its a disaster.We've brought in a top manager, have a new owner, hints about a dockside site for the new ground and we're in the mix for a load of players to transform the squad. Surely no one can pre judge the quality of the prospective signings yet? After all who could guess what Leicester would achieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back