Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently watching Ev v Spurs from 09/10. We've got Hibbert and Neill at CB, baby Seamy at RB, Bily on the left, Rodwell at CM and Jo up front. Goodison is absolute frothing and we're about to flip it around for a late 2-2 draw.

So I've chucked my head back on and realised signing good players is entirely unnecessary if we have a competent manager and feral crowd.

Stekelenburg
Gibson contract
Gueye
Williams
Kone
Bolasie

£70mil+

What an utter disgrace, oh and its Koeman who chooses these donkeys.

We weren't lied to, it's just disappointing the top end players don't seem to want to join us. Rumours change everyday so we don't know anything about Supposed bids for Kone and Bolasie. We'll do a bit of business in the final days of the window I reckon, and we might even get in a name that we'll appreciate.

Currently watching Ev v Spurs from 09/10. We've got Hibbert and Neill at CB, baby Seamy at RB, Bily on the left, Rodwell at CM and Jo up front. Goodison is absolute frothing and we're about to flip it around for a late 2-2 draw.

So I've chucked my head back on and realised signing good players is entirely unnecessary if we have a competent manager and feral crowd.

Those were the days.

Hibbo at CB was pure comedic brilliance. He played his arse off that day. The home supporters were off the charts.

Surely these new bids are down to Walsh?

Start of the window we get linked with big players, Carvalho, Witsel, Koulibaly, Mata. . . Now since he's come in we get Gueye in right away, now we're linked and bidding for absolute dross like Kone and Bolasie!

Start of the window we get linked with big players, Carvalho, Witsel, Koulibaly, Mata. . . Now since he's come in we get Gueye in right away, now we're linked and bidding for absolute dross like Kone and Bolasie!
Thats what Walsh was brought in for Vardy, Kante etc etc = Kone, Gueye etc etc

Walsh obviously has a small minded mentality. Would be better off without him, then we could get those big names instead.

Everton Aren't We‏@EvertonArentWe
Lamine Koné in a Liverpool hotel tonight. #EFC

CpXxoqoW8AA2z4r.jpg
The lad on the right looks just as effusive about this deal as he should.

Selling Stones to bring in this rot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back