Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
...which means I have to lie all day to wife again and say I'm doing important and vital work on the laptop whilst perusing this and other palaver for abarrrr 12 hours...:Blink:

I don't even lie anymore, I have literally said "I'm scouting Evertons next line of players!" She is understandably a bit miffed, but also being a blue, impressed by my perseverance.

Let's say we had 100m to spend from moshiri.... This is not classed as income under the rules. So our income (increased TV money also doesn't count) is the same as last year. ( which is pretty low ) our total wages ( for everyone at the club , including staff etc) cannot be above a certain % of our income. Selling stones does count as income, so now we can spend the 100m on transfers and with the extra 50m from stones being counted as "income" we can now use the fee received ( or at least a certain % of that 50m) to increase our wage bill.

umm?

So we bought Gueye (7) and are rumored to be close to Williams (12), Kone (18) and Bolasie (25)*. That is 62 spent. We will clear 40 on the stones sale, making our net spend 22.

Mata - 25
Hart - 25
Witsel - 30

Total net spend would be 102....rumored "war chest" 100.

The dream is still alive!

*or we could swerve Bolasie and try to use this money on Bony and Ghezzal....

Friend is a legal term that stands for "Fair, Reasonable, and Non-Discriminatory" and is typically used to describe patent licensing terms. It is normal for companies to have to agree to licensing a patent in Friend terms before it will be accepted to become part of a standards body approved technical standard.

Friend is a legal term that stands for "Fair, Reasonable, and Non-Discriminatory" and is typically used to describe patent licensing terms. It is normal for companies to have to agree to licensing a patent in Friend terms before it will be accepted to become part of a standards body approved technical standard.
Ok my Freund

I agree with you mate......... If Walsh can wave his wand.... there will not be a peep on here.He will be like the 2nd coming.

dev001.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back