Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm wrong, I just get the feeling sentiment won't come into it with regard to jags. Koeman seems very focused about what is needed at the club. If he feels the team will benefit losing their 33 year old captain, then I think he will go ahead and make that call. The only thing that makes me think he might retain jags is allowing Galloway out on loan. Saying that koeman obviously like holgate (judging by his praise of him pre-season) so maybe he might consider him and Pennington as a 4th centre back option.
Hope you are right on this.Jags(IMHO)....... has never been a leader or captain material.

Maybe I'm wrong, I just get the feeling sentiment won't come into it with regard to jags. Koeman seems very focused about what is needed at the club. If he feels the team will benefit losing their 33 year old captain, then I think he will go ahead and make that call. The only thing that makes me think he might retain jags is allowing Galloway out on loan. Saying that koeman obviously like holgate (judging by his praise of him pre-season) so maybe he might consider him and Pennington as a 4th centre back option.

Good potential but, done his hammies so.....

Hope you are right on this.Jags(IMHO)....... has never been a leader or captain material.

poster material? Looks like me on a better day

1d038b965de96936eaa5fc6af9f8aae5eb2526a2_hq.gif

'All the noises' coming from koeman pre-season about us being too nice. He 'true to his word' when he came in, said he would evaluate the squad. Well pre-season has taught him we are too soft and easy to play against. Certainly at the back, the players we are linked with are physically strong and in Williams case a leader on the pitch. I'm sure the alarm bells are ringing for jags as with the arrival of Williams (a natural leader) his 'authority' will diminish on the pitch. Going to be an interesting end to the window I feel.

'All the noises' coming from koeman pre-season about us being too nice. He 'true to his word' when he came in, said he would evaluate the squad. Well pre-season has taught him we are too soft and easy to play against. Certainly at the back, the players we are linked with are physically strong and in Williams case a leader on the pitch. I'm sure the alarm bells are ringing for jags as with the arrival of Williams (a natural leader) his 'authority' will diminish on the pitch. Going to be an interesting end to the window I feel.
In Moyes we trust.

I hope jags stays. I'm confident in Williams being a success. Kone I'm excited to see. Mori I like. I'd just love jags to stay as a proven defender. If he loses his place and is on the bench at Christmas then he can leave. Hope he actually steps up and hits form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back