Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be very unhappy to see Jags depart, baby and the bath water and all that. Club captain ditched before the season starts, not ideal in my book.

Bolasie has loads of pace but his end product isn't the best according to the stats. Williams a better defender than Stones though, good signing.

He's not alone in that.
All the players we had been associated with up to a week ago have now all fallen off the radar, be it, Carvalho, Witsel, Koulibaly, Mata to be replaced by some real dross

He was promised top signings by Moshiri after the Euro's and like you say those targets have fallen away for dross like Bolasie/Gueye and Kone

Believe what you want mate, Not really that fussed
That snippet could be true for all I know I'm just making a general point about your short time here. You came along during the same time a bunch of crap itk's started appearing and yet all of them were doom mongers, along with you.

You know what, disregard me I'm just seeing red.

What's happening to Everton st the moment reminds me of a part in Lord of the Rings when the two lesser hobbits get captured by orcs and are too weak to keep up with their pace. This is remedied by the orcs forcing down their throats some Orc juice which whilst tasting repugnant soon has them on their feet again. The team is becoming grocks before our very eyes, and Pocchettino must be extensively revising his tactics for Sqturday, we're going to kick them off the park.

That snippet could be true for all I know I'm just making a general point about your short time here. You came along during the same time a bunch of crap itk's started appearing and yet all of them were doom mongers, along with you.

You know what, disregard me I'm just seeing red.

I'm just as fuming as anyone here, The targets we where linked to early doors now seem like nothing more than paper talk, The signings we look to be making are average at best

This summer has been one long disappointment, The fact we had to sell Stones before we moved on targets shouldn't be over looked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back