Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be happy if we bought just Williams before the season personally, think a goalkeeper is more of a necessity than over paying in a rush for Bolasie. Can get a lot better for that sort of money which i think is the general opinion, never the less Villa, Swansea and now Palaces best players close to being bought. Just a shame we had to wait until we sold and now have to over spend to quickly get Premier League players before the season.

What's happening to Everton st the moment reminds me of a part in Lord of the Rings when the two lesser hobbits get captured by orcs and are too weak to keep up with their pace. This is remedied by the orcs forcing down their throats some Orc juice which whilst tasting repugnant soon has them on their feet again. The team is becoming grocks before our very eyes, and Pocchettino must be extensively revising his tactics for Sqturday, we're going to kick them off the park.
As long as we're signing Uruk hai and not orcs we'll be fine.

I'm just as fuming as anyone here, The targets we where linked to early doors now seem like nothing more than paper talk, The signings we look to be making are average at best

This summer has been one long disappointment, The fact we had to sell Stones before we moved on targets shouldn't be over looked

don't know how you get up and face the world in the morning

I'm just as fuming as anyone here, The targets we where linked to early doors now seem like nothing more than paper talk, The signings we look to be making are average at best

This summer has been one long disappointment, The fact we had to sell Stones before we moved on targets shouldn't be over looked
Haha you failed to see the joke. Typical for one of "them".

Get what I meant by setting red now?

Would be happy if we bought just Williams before the season personally, think a goalkeeper is more of a necessity than over paying in a rush for Bolasie. Can get a lot better for that sort of money which i think is the general opinion, never the less Villa, Swansea and now Palaces best players close to being bought. Just a shame we had to wait until we sold and now have to over spend to quickly get Premier League players before the season.
I really don't think this is an impulse buy! I'm sure they've had targets all summer.

I always think of Everton as super tight with their money so they wait til the last week to avoid paying the extra wages!

He was promised top signings by Moshiri after the Euro's and like you say those targets have fallen away for dross like Bolasie/Gueye and Kone
The transfer window is far from over, the season hasnt even started yet, our debts have been wiped, we have signed (or are about to) sign proven PL quality players to fix our biggest failing (leaky defense) and we have brought in a top manager. I really don't get all the negativity. Its this sort of negativity that will ruin players like Ross Barkley.

It would appear that Koeman has decided that he wants more pace and power in the side.

I expect a couple more of these type of players to join.

Slightly worried about the lack of creativity and lack of options up front but hopefully this will be addressed next

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back