Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking like Kone is off?
If so theres still many CBs we are quite close to I think....but I think Kone isnt off...Moyes is just tightening it. He will offer him new contract and he also knows we probs come back with new better offer. Pretty Normal procedure imo. Lets see...Koeman is also playing here...our targets need to feel the pressure like "goddamn I have to put a move on before I lose EFC contract to that knob"

today-IS-GOING--to-be-a-good-day--meme-28059.jpg

I know nothing is final yet, but it's great to see something actually happening, at last

Pity it didn't happen a month ago.

Er, hope we don't lose Jags, he's one of the family.

Think if jagilka is offered as part of the deal it might happen. But with moyes signing 2 centre backs within the last week he might be resigned to losing Kone.

I don't really think the signings improve the starting 11 massively but we badly needed more strength in depth and slight improvements to a team can make a big difference. Really hope we sign another striker though but we never seem to get linked with any so it may be unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back