Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Famous Crystanbul, I remember it well.
which one was you mate?
Bm52MLOIgAA7GJ9.jpg

Last edited:

It's a bit "funny" that anyone and everyone knew that the market for Premier League players would be absolutely insane since Mane signed for them lot. Everyone thought 'get much better value for players outside the Premier League'. And every single player we seem to be on the verge of signing are players inside the Premier League for far more than they are worth.

The one year we are flush with cash, the market inside the league goes bonkers and we stick to only players inside the league.

Reminds me of Xmas circa '88 in my house. I was desperate for some "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle" figures, but they were practically impossible to get hold of. Then I heard that my nan had told my mum that she had managed to get hold of some off a stall on the local market. She was so excited that she had found me some, and so was I. I was absolutely made up. Well, I was until I actually opened up the present Xmas morning to discover that they were "Adolescent Deformed Karate Terapins". I had to try REALLY hard to not show my disappointment bless her.
Brilliant that lad! Can't stop laughing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back