Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Midday friday[/QUOTE
jKSmuQKSSd7b3sIwHluQ_Confused-Target-Lady.gif
]

The past few seasons some people have said 'we need more options for the left hand side'. We've got rid of Pienaar and Osman leaving Mirallas as our only option there. The board are willing to sanction money for a strong quick left sided player proven in the prem yet apparently we should now 'swerve' him.

Odd. Always thought he was a threat when we played against Palace...not happy with £30 million but I suspect we are really down about it due to the winding up from red work collegues. Im getting chuckling texts from reds and I'm off sick. He will improve us...no doubt.

Odd. Always thought he was a threat when we played against Palace...not happy with £30 million but I suspect we are really down about it due to the winding up from red work collegues. Im getting chuckling texts from reds and I'm off sick. He will improve us...no doubt.

I don't know why anyone takes notice of the fees reported by the media. They're nearly always off the mark. Ultimately who cares, if you can afford the money and want the player then it's largely irrelevant how much they are.

Are you seriously telling me that we haven't got a single photo, Twitter link, car registration plate sighting or stalking in Liverpool One to report about the influx of star names. This is not a good day.

He had a medical with them last season someone mentioned.

I've always liked Bolasie to be fair. He's got a few tricks, good on the ball and quick. Very quick. As long as he uses what he has to get the ball into troubling areas, taking defenders out of position on his travels, and NOT shooting, he'll do well for us. Stones moving for £47.5, Mane £30M odd, Winjaldum £25 odd. I'm quite happy with £30M for him actually. And I know I'm right because I just watched a whole 6 minute video on him :D

Genuinely excited to have him on board though with Williams and Kone. Also Happy with Bony as a second striker for 15M if the figures are close to that (Y)

I see there does not appear to be any outdoor photo shots of Ashley Williams on his unveiling clips from the club - far too many GOT connected super sleuths hanging out of windows or in bushes with their mobiles 7 megapixel super zooms in full action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back