Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

In your opinion then whats top quality?

Of those that would actually play for us that is?

The fact of the matter is maybe its all we can attract.

Lukaku talks of always wanting to leave and Stones has left.

It will be the same for other young players.

We have to set our expectations accordingly as annoying as that is we are not the same club we once were.

Top market players probably don't want to play for us.

So it looks like Walsh and Koeman are looking at players who know the prem and who are consistent and could help.

Obviously the cost of these players is silly but like everyone has mentioned that the going rate nowadays as ridiculous as that is.

If that's all we can attract then don't sell. We certainly don't need the money.
I've always liked Bolasie to be fair. He's got a few tricks, good on the ball and quick. Very quick. As long as he uses what he has to get the ball into troubling areas, taking defenders out of position on his travels, and NOT shooting, he'll do well for us. Stones moving for £47.5, Mane £30M odd, Winjaldum £25 odd. I'm quite happy with £30M for him actually. And I know I'm right because I just watched a whole 6 minute video on him :D

Genuinely excited to have him on board though with Williams and Kone. Also Happy with Bony as a second striker for 15M if the figures are close to that (Y)

Wijnaldum is a better player than Bolasie in my opinion. I think we dithered around on that one

If that's all we can attract then don't sell. We certainly don't need the money.

The player we sold did not want to be here. It's clear Stones wanted out. So far hes the only player we sold.

Him not wanting to stay is sort of proof that our beloved team are not seen as a team to be at anymore so we will struggle to attract big name players.

Not sure why our fans think otherwise.

Its disappointing for sure but its a reality.

Players with lofty ambition will always want to leave us until we drastically improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back